I placed an order on Dec 15th that was a xmas present, as they advertized 5 day delivery. First "Jackie" emailed me how sorry she was that I was going to receive the wrong lables, then when I actually received no lables, I emailed her back and I got four or five emails from her where she typed "Wa, wa, wa" and told me, "Look, Lady, everyone makes mistakes", never did I receive an apology for not receiving my lables on time for xmas. She was rude, sent a bunch of rude emails and then blocked me so I couldn't even email her back.

Had an Experience with Label Creations?

Comments

Blatant Lie.

I'm not even going to dignify this with a response!

Amazes me how people treat others that bend over backwards for them!

funny how you used the $25.00 gift certificate i sent you for the inconvenience, as WELL AS refunding your original payment price.

.....Failed to mention that huh??

This Is Jackie, owner of Labelcreations.com and i just came across this review ..and am amazed that this woman had the nerve to post this after i bent over backwards to please her!Not going into the logistics of this transaction, simply because i am not interested in a back and forth exchange.

I have been in business for over 12 years,and am all about happy customers- everything is shipped out the next day and i have never , ever charge for shipping...or creating custom orders I absolutely love working with my customers creating fun items for them :) it is unfortunate that some people thrive on drama and become so consumed with lies.This woman was blocked from our Facebook page and emails because she just would not stop the harrasment!

I recently received my labels for the Hershey's Kisses and received them in a timely manner. Thought I would leave a more uplifting comment for this company because my stickers arrived as I wanted and I can't wait to use them for my upcoming wedding.

to Katie Simpsonville, South Carolina, United States #748066